Jordan's Quest is a for profit corporation dedicated to educating parents of children 0-18 years of age. We are here to help parents understand the different stages of childhood. We teach preventive techniques that promote positive responses from children.
Children are wonderful gifts from God and it is important that families decide early what type of preventive techniques that will help their children thrive and grow up to become successful and productive citizens. Jordan 's Quest began on September 1, 2004, as a parent education service to:
- Families experiencing homelessness
- Court ordered child support and divorce cases
- Virginia Correctional Centers
- Child Care Centers
- Department of Social Services
- Churches and other community groups who need assistance in helping their families learn ways to direct their children.